Terms & Conditions:
- While applying for an international visa main documentation includes flight tickets, hotel reservations, travel itineraries, and travel insurance. Once you are ready with this documentation you can submit your application to the embassy for visa approval. Being a travel agency, we at Travnook Travel & Tourism prepare these documents for you which are for the embassy or consulate purposes only. Your visa application gets rejected by the embassy if you submit it without showing these documents. However, customers should note that these services can’t be redeemed or used while traveling.
- Once your visa application is submitted, all payment made is non-refundable, no matter whether your visa is approved by the embassy or not. The reason for this is we need to pay the fees for the service of preparing visa documentation and the appointment. Travnook Travel and Tourism will not be responsible if your visa application gets rejected by the embassy.
- Our team will guide you throughout the visa application process but It is your responsibility to provide us correct information and required documents. As a professional travel agency, we always strive to offer a hassle-free travel experience to our customers.
- we don’t advise to book your flight ticket & Hotel or any type of reservation that will cost you until the approval of the your visa.
- We don’t take any responsibility in case if the appointment got cancelled due to some technical issues.
All visas are issued at the sole discretion of their respective Governments, and we cannot guarantee any visa issuance. We do not have any affiliation with any government agency. At Travnook we provide consultation for the visa application process and comprehensive travel solutions to our customers.