Russia Visa from Dubai, UAE
The Required Documents To Apply For A Tourism Visa:
- Application form to be filled in and originally signed.
- Passport Photograph
- Recent passport-size pictures x2 (not older than 6 months) with white background.
- Original Passport
- The passport shall be valid at least 180 days from the date of expiry of the requested visa.
- The passport shall contain two blank pages at least.
- Photocopy of the original Passport.
- UAE Residence Visa
- Valid three months beyond the intended date of departure.
- Official Bank Statement (only for restricted countries)
- Last six month updated bank statement of the account.
- The Bank statement should be stamped from the bank.
- No-Objection Certificate originally signed/stamped. (only for restricted countries)
- NOC’s issued by the employer must be signed & stamped, include the complete name of the signatory, position in the company.
- For BUSINESS OWNERS (Partner) /self-employed persons; Commercial Trade License is MANDATORY along with the NOC stamped & signed.
- Visa support document – Tourist Voucher and Confirmation (NOT the hotel reservation). This document can be provided by the tourist companies or hotels approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation. The tourist voucher and the confirmation include special reference number, details on the route of the trip, intended dates of travel, number of entries, passport details.
- Travel Insurance.
- Return flight ticket reservation.
- Proof of accommodation/ Hotel Reservation.
- Travel Itinerary of the whole trip. (only for restricted countries)
What are the Fees?
- Appointment fees & our service fees all together is AED450.
- Visa fees is AED330 & Urgent Visa fees AED660
What does our services include with fees?
- Book the nearest appointment
- Fill out the application form of the embassy.
- Assist with the right NOC format
- Provide Ticket reservation
- Provide Hotel reservation
- Provide a Travel Insurance
- Create an itinerary trip plan
- Revise all the documentations in the correct order.
How long the process does takes?
- The process usually varies from one nationality to other as well the travel history of a person, For Urgent process it takes only three days and for the standard processing it takes one week.
- Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Libya, Lebanon, Yemen, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Stateless (refugees) passport holders takes NOT less than 20 working days.