Romania Visa from Dubai, UAE
The Required Documents To Apply For A Tourism Visa:
- Application form to be filled in and originally signed.
- Passport Photograph
- Recent passport-size pictures x2 (not older than 6 months) with white background.
- Original Passport
- The passport shall be valid at least 90 days from the date of expiry of the requested visa.
- The passport shall contain two blank pages at least.
- Photocopy of the original Passport.
- UAE Residence Visa
- Valid three months beyond the intended date of departure from the territory of the Schengen Member States.
- Official Bank Statement
- Last three month updated bank statement of the account.
- The Bank statement should be stamped from the bank.
- No-Objection Certificate originally signed/stamped.
- NOC’s issued by the employer must be signed & stamped, include the complete name of the signatory, position in the company.
- For BUSINESS OWNERS (Partner) /self-employed persons; Commercial Trade License is MANDATORY along with the NOC stamped & signed.
- Travel Medical Insurance
- Return flight ticket reservation.
- Proof of accommodation/ Hotel Reservation.
- Travel Itinerary of the whole trip.
What does our services include with fees?
- Book the nearest appointment
- Fill out the application form of the embassy.
- Assist with the right NOC format
- Provide Ticket reservation
- Provide Hotel reservation
- Provide a Travel Insurance
- Create an itinerary trip plan
- Revise all the documentations in the correct order.
How long the process does takes?
- The Process usually takes 2-3 working days after getting the appointment.